Sunday, January 8, 2012

What is a really good hair straightener that keeps thick hair straight the whole day?

I've gone through about 6 straighteners this year, and I still can't find one that keeps my hair straight. I have thick wavy hair, and I also walk to school every morning. Is it my hair or the weather? or both? Can someone suggest some good straighteners for me? try not to have them too expensive. Thanks!What is a really good hair straightener that keeps thick hair straight the whole day?
It's both your naturally thick %26amp; wavy hair AND the weather. In the morning, esp in the winter time, it's usually misty/foggy. The mist and fog actually causes your hair to feel cold and ';wet.'; We have similar hair types. Mine is thick and naturally WAVY. But mine is frizzy! I used to get so mad when I go outside in the cold morning after I straighten my hair coz it turns thicker (have more volume) and wavy. But I don't have that problem anymore. I invested in a great CERAMIC hair straightener. I use a CORIOLISS ceramic hair straightener. It doesn't damage my hair, and it helps keep my hair straight the whole day. I also put a serum on my wet hair before I blow dry it. I use a Professional SilkWorks serum. It's in a clear bottle with black writing and black cap. I get it at Walmart for about $10. That serum helps keep the frizz, and thickness AWAY throughout the WHOLE DAY! It also keeps my hair smooth, soft and shiny.





I hope I helped! :)What is a really good hair straightener that keeps thick hair straight the whole day?
You're welcome! Glad I could help :)

Report Abuse



Go to saloon and ask for a rebond. It's permanent. Risk are your hair might break because of the heat but my hairdresser is a good one :). And when your hair stat to grow it'll look kinda weird you know wavy upper and straight lower. So you might need to go to saloon once again. But maybe in a 2-3 months when the hair starts to grow. But the rebonded hair actually lasts for 6 months to 1 year.





I found this





http://www.tonygalvez.com.ph/faqs.asp
A really great one is the GVP avaliable at Sally's. Heats up fast, ceramic plates, one glide through the hair does the trick.
Chi's work really well.
Sedu


.. DO NOT get a CHI, they don't last long at all

No comments:

Post a Comment