Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's a good hair straightener?

One that has a fast heat-up time, preferrably 2';, and doesn't feel like it completely disintegrates your hair?What's a good hair straightener?
i recently bought a flat iron and it works really well.its conair infiniti.i have really thick curly hair and i can straighten all my hair within 20 minutes or soWhat's a good hair straightener?
I use hot tool, and I like it. my hair is pretty healthy, too
Everybody seems to like the CHI but I have a Corioliss (pink one). If u want to flat-iron wet hair they make one for this too. I would say the best is one that is ceramic of course, and has ionic technology and some tourmaline (these defrizz your hair while it flattens it.. making it easier to iron!!!) And both the CHI and Corioliss heat up FAST..it starts warming up when u plug it in..and u can start using it after 5 minutes.
Chi straighteners are good. They are really high up there with all the good ones.. it is also high there with prices.
BrAun! i've tried many of them but, for so long, my BrAun has lasted the longest and has given me the best results!





it heats up in 30 seconds, its easy to take with you, and doesn't fry your hair!
Remington!!! i've tried Braun n Revlon. But Remington is the best i think. it's expensive though, around 85euros, well..maybe in the US it's cheaper.
chis they r the best they work for every type of hair and banna curl too they rock
Sedu straightners at www.folica.com or at salons you can get it! Trust me it will leave your hair straight for a long time and leave it nice and smooth. Plus, it dosen't pull your hair!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment