Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whats a really good hair straightener that works really good(it can be iron or cream). that doesnt cost 2much?

I use the BaByliss Pro. It works amazingly! It costs around $150, and is worth every penny! (My hair is down to my butt and VERY thick and wavy. It straightens it perfectly every time.)Whats a really good hair straightener that works really good(it can be iron or cream). that doesnt cost 2much?
I use a Chi Iron but it is considered expensive.





I have had experiences with a lot of other flat irons and a Conair that is ceramic works real well.





Make sure you use a product too to keep your hair healthy and not have it damaged.





If you want a cheap kind of product to use that works amazing, use Infusium leave-in conditioner or heat-activated treatment.Whats a really good hair straightener that works really good(it can be iron or cream). that doesnt cost 2much?
i have a chi 1'; straightner, it works wonders i love it, it can only be purchased by hair dressers and cost about $200, however check EBAY and i got my chi for $89!
Conair hair straightening iron. It's only like $18-$27


Trust me it really works, I have thick and waved hair so ya..it's worth it.
andis


super good!!


u could get it at walmart for like 15 bucks..for th smaller one


and like 25 bucks for the bigger one, they both work great!
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment