Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a good hair straightener?

i'm looking for a good straightener that will last a while. preferably less than $150. i've heard Sedu is a good brand ?What is a good hair straightener?
chi!

i lovee my chi.What is a good hair straightener?
WET TO STRIGHT! i have the frizziest hair ever you don't even know and this strightner maks my hair perfectly how i want it! my hair used to take me like an hour to strighten it now it takes me 10 minutes with this strightner. It is only $30.00 too! i love it i would reccomend it to anyone.
I have been to a few beauty operators and they have all suggested the chi and i love my chi! they run around a $100
Hey Saige i have a Maxi Glide. It straightens just about any hair type you can possibly imagine. check it out, i hope it helps you! i bought mine off here.

http://nadra4283.dealsmall.com/products-and-services-misc/Maxi-Glide-NewOffer
..Take a knife blade and poke it into the nearest electrical outlet!, it will not cost you a dime!
CHi is a good brand but really as long as you have a dial on it that you can control the temp then your ok the hottest flat irons out go up to 450 degrees so its not necassarily the brand but the temp.
Chi is one of the best, not only has it been around for a long time it was one of first straighteners made. It heats up really quick and the plates don't harm your hair as much. I'd use a heat protecting spray though because any heat still does harm your hair. I suggest Nexxus Heat Protexx.



I hope I helped,

If you want some cute style to try with your new straightener try these tutorials:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yqp6nCXmG/a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uB1npokA2/a>



XOoXo,

B.
i dont have one but i heard sedu is a good brand too. thats wat kinda imma get.

No comments:

Post a Comment