Sunday, January 29, 2012

Good hair straightener brand?

I have never owned any kind of hair thing like this, so I want to know what you guys have found successful. I have curly hair, but the are loose curls. I just want to straighten the top part of my hair, not the ends because I like the curls, just not how kinky it gets toward the scalp. I want something that will work well, but not expensive. any ideas?





THANK YOU!Good hair straightener brand?
Chi %26amp; Hai are the two brands I use.


:)Good hair straightener brand?
The CHI is an awesome straightner but is somewhat expensive. Before I got my CHI though I had a hot tools fla iron and it worked really well
chi is awesome but the crock is cool you can straighten your hair when its wet!





ellie %26lt;333
get bed head!! =]

No comments:

Post a Comment