Thursday, January 26, 2012

A good hair straightener for thick curly hair - reasonable price please?

Right now, I'm using a Remington 'Protect and Shine' -it does the job well I suppose considering I have A LOT of hair, but I find it makes my hair very... hard - like my hair doesn't sit naturally.



It's hard to explain but I don't like the effect.



So could anyone reccommend a good straightener for less than 鈧?00?A good hair straightener for thick curly hair - reasonable price please?
I had that problem too, we have the exact same hair type, except mine is dry to begin with. Honestly, the extra money is worth shelling out. Cheaper straighteners are of poor quality, they burn, snag, and ruin hair. I would recommend a CHI, it's around $140 and worth every dollar. It straightens my hair completely in one pass. Pick up a heat protecting serum and your hair will be soft and flowing again. It's almost as important as the flat iron itself. :)A good hair straightener for thick curly hair - reasonable price please?
I have really REALLY curly hair and it works like a charm. It's a Conair infiniti Tourmaline Ceramic 2'; Wet-Dry Hot Air Straightener. [I just copied that off of the box lol] It has a built-in blow dryer and you can use it right out of the shower on your wet hair. Normally it would take me like 2 hrs to straighten my hair but with this it only takes 45 mins to an hour. It's really great. TJ Maxx, Marshalls, and AJ Wright all carry it, I got mine from Marshalls for $30.00, it normally sells for around $60.00 at other stores like Sally's Beauty Supply. Good Luck!
I have super (naturally) curly hair. I use a Revlon Perfect Heat Ceramic straightener, and it's usually between $20 and $30. It is AMAZING!
Solia and sedu straighteners straighten any kind of hair. They have adjustable Temperature on them so you can put it high to make your hair really straight or put it on a lower temperature if it burns your hair. I love my solia the most. They should cost alot more than what they're priced at because they work so well. Also Fhi straighteners work well to. All three of these straighteners do an Amazing job. Check them out on http://www.folica.com/ They have reviews on all three of these straighteners and before and after pics. You can't go wrong with these:)
You can get CHI straightener from $79.99 to $99.99



http://hairstraightenersiron.com/chihair/a>



OR



You can get the GHD straightener the best hair straightener from $149.99



http://hairstraightenersiron.com/ghdhair/a>
get a serum for your hair to calm the frizz down, any HOT TOOLS brand hair straightener works great. leaves hair shiny but not sticky. under a hundred dollars at ULTA.com
chi hair straighteners are amazing!!! my hair is super curly and it makes it pin straight. i totally recommend it!%26lt;33
GHD's, best straightner in the world.



Normally around 拢100.
I use the BedHead Straightener.
I have a CHI,

best thing in the world!

their usually 120 or so,

but look around and you can find them on sale,

its totally worth it!
i have a great one that gets really hot an works real well....BUT its 150! sorry : (



good hair is worth it sometimes tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment