Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Anyone know of a good hair straightener??

Well i had the conair ceramic technology straighener ; and it doesnt work well for my hair ; does anyone have any suggestionss? i reallly need helpp. Anyone know of a good hair straightener??
My hair stylist (and good friend) recommends the chi as the best brand of straightener. It's really important to use a thermal protection spray while straightening. My friend also told me that using a high quality smoothing shampoo and conditioner (like Redken's Smooth line) helps the straightener work better, no matter what brand you have. It works for my unruly hair.



Good luck!Anyone know of a good hair straightener??
i have the chi straightener and it works great!!!! i have really curly hair and it ,makes my hair very straight!! my hairdresser recomended this and it worked great :D:D:D hope i helped



answer mine???http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
i have a chi, you can get it from almost any hair salon. it runs from $100 - $150. its a litle pricey, but its the best straightener ever. i love it.
wet to straight! you can straighten your hair when its wet or dry and it works really good!
the chi or ghd is the best you need to buy these from your stylist or some where they sell professional products.
The Chi is good, but I think the Maxi Glide is the best.
try asking your hair stylist they know your hair well and should know
Sedu. It's the best.

No comments:

Post a Comment