Sunday, January 29, 2012

Any ideas on a good hair straightener?

i heard ConAir is a really good one. it even comes with an oil to help your hair stay healthyAny ideas on a good hair straightener?
I use thise straightener: http://www.hairproducts.com/view_product/a>



I've had it for 4 years now and it works wonders. It straightens my thick frizzy hair in about 10 minutes and the end result is soft, healthy, frizz-free hair. It's the best one I've ever owned.



If you can, try going to a vocational school at a local high school and ask the teacher that teaches cosmetology to order you a straightener. You pay a discounted price (I got that straightener for $20 when it was originally 125) and it's always professional products.



The thickness of the flat iron depends on your hair type. Thinner plates like the one I showed you work great for really thick and frizzy hair. Avoid cheap knock off models with wider plates. Using a poor or cheap straightener can severely damage your hair.



Like I said, I've had that straightener for 4 years and I get compliments all the time on how healthy my hair looks and feels.Any ideas on a good hair straightener?
GHD's, they are well worth the money, i have mine and i love them, if you want a cheaper pair, buy some remington ones, i used to have them and they worked fine, great for normal hair types and don't cause frizz.

Hope this helps.
GHD

The Chi is known as the best, and it is good, but in many cases it get's broken very fast.

A GHD is just as good and is worth the investment.

Plusss it won't snag your hair at the ends and pull it out when you are straightening.
the chi is supposed to be the best.



edit: here's a link

http://www.beautychoice.com/landing/chi-/a> :]
the chi for sure they are costly but they are worth itt









%26lt;3
Chii, Dont go with anything else.
maxi glide

No comments:

Post a Comment