Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a good hair straightener for under $30.00?

I'm a guy who does have straight hair. I'd just like it to have a more sleeker appearance and have a little more movement. I did have a Revlon but, it kinda broke. It shorted out and it got fried.What is a good hair straightener for under $30.00?
Well, I was going to suggest Revlon, lol.





For under $30, try Remington or Vidal Sassoon. [Some of] their straighteners are about $30, or slightly less. I've used both brands and they worked well on my thick, curly, hard to straighten hair. I haven't used my VS a lot, but I know the Remington will last a while. :)


Another brand to try is Andis. I've never personally used the brand, but I've heard good things about it. You can get one for like $15-20.





Hope I helped %26amp; good luck!What is a good hair straightener for under $30.00?
The only ones I know is revlon or conair those are the only brand that are good and under 30 dollars.


And did u even use heat protector if u didn't that why your hair is like that.


Ohh and they really work like the chi bottle that works


Goodluck
Hello ,i found many good straighteners in this site are under $30.00,and GHD are around of $30.00.have a look,hope to help you in any way .
One of my favourite cheap flat irons are the wet2straight ones.


Do not use on your hair while wet, though!





:)
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment