Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is a good hair straightener that curls hair?



2 days ago my mom's cousin curled my hair with a straightening iron. It was a conair straightener. The curl lasted long unlike curling irons. It MADE MY HAIR A BIT FRIZZY THOUGH. I might buy it, but I don't know whether or not i should buy a better one.

I want to buy a straightener that is under $100.

If it's really good I'll save up for it.

And I want a straightener that makes curls last long really long, like at least one full day.

I also want something that won't damage my hair.

One more thing,... I can't purchase off the internet and please tell me where to get it.



and again,

I CAN NOT PURCHASE IT ON THE INTERNET.

NO EBAY, AMAZON OR ANY OTHER WEBSITES!

What is a good hair straightener that curls hair?
GHD!!!

There awesome, and there only about 拢95What is a good hair straightener that curls hair?
Maxiglide!

It has a comb inside its straightner you can go to Bath Bed and Beyond store nearby in your home.

http://www.bestofasseenontv.com/maxiglid/a>
i've heard that chi works the best... the 1 inch ones.

they are so expensive though.. like 100 bucks!

you could buy one at walmart ust like a chi but for only like 10 bucks :]



its what i do.



answer mine??

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
go to your local hair cuttery and ask them...or they may have some products for you to try out so you know what to look for.....or they may have some in stock for you to buy

* *

U

No comments:

Post a Comment