Sunday, January 29, 2012

Whats a good hair straightener?

Well right now I have the conair steam straightener. I feel as if it's not doing a great god at all. I leave the house with straight hair and come back to have it back to it's normal curly ways. I want a straigtener to be afforable, works great and keeps my hair straight.Whats a good hair straightener?
AMIKA! It was one of those annoying things at the mall where they're like ';Oh please, let me show you something!'; So I let them try the straightener on me, because I was looking for one anyway. It was amazing! It's new technology, so it actually helps your hair and brings the moisture out. Highly reccomended.Whats a good hair straightener?
I have a Remington Wet to Straight that straightens wet, damp, or dry hair. I works great but can burn and damage your hair if you don't use a protecting spray beforehand. It seriously is AWESOME! It is about 1 1/2 to 2 inches wide. I am not sure of the exact price but i think it is under $40 for sure. It works great, but if you have bangs it isn't the best for that. :0) It also has about 10 heat settings for each wetness of hair
I have a Chi. They're expensive but so worth it. On websites like folica.com or beautychoice.com they're like 100 dollars but I bought mine on ebay for 40. It works MUCH better than the conair flat iron I used to have. My hair doesn't get frizzy and staticy and looks good all the time. Definitely go with the Chi!
it doesn't really matter what the price or brand of hair straighteners. Try and use a leave in conditioner after you have straightened it.
SEDU

the best thing ever

i have very curly frizzy hair and it works the best!

good luck%26lt;3

but the only thing it is $120.

::]]]
To get a good one you need to spend around $100



see my answer here:

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;/a>
GHD'S EXSPENSIVE BUT THE BEST, I PROMISE!
chi

No comments:

Post a Comment