Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is a good hair straightener that curls hair?

2 days ago my mom's cousin curled my hair with a straightening iron. It was a conair straightener. The curl lasted long unlike curling irons. It MADE MY HAIR A BIT FRIZZY THOUGH. I might buy it, but I don't know whether or not i should buy a better one.


I want to buy a straightener that is under $100.


And I want a straightener that makes curls last long really long, like at least one full day.


I also want something that won't damage my hair.


One more thing,... I can't purchase off the internet. What is a good hair straightener that curls hair?
a STRAIGHTENER that CURLS hair?What is a good hair straightener that curls hair?
I have a Pink Wetline Pro that curls %26amp; straightens, it was $129 but it's worth every penny! it straightens without the frizz, and it lasts for 3-4 days without washing. Also, because it's 1'; wide you can curle easily with it. Hope this helps!
the CHI but its over 100

No comments:

Post a Comment