Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What is a really good hair Straightener?

i need a hair straightener that works really really well.

i have very thick brown and extremely curly hair.

i need a hair straightener that i can use daily, wont damage my hair.

i want it to make my hair look smooth and shiny what do you recommend

i don't want to spend a lot of money maybe 30-40 dollarsWhat is a really good hair Straightener?
well, honestly, instead of buying a straightener for about $30-40,

you should definitely save your money for a sedu, it's absolutely AMAZING, a bit pricey I'll say but worth every single penny, trust me. I owned a chi, and it doesn't even compare to the sedu, it's simply amazing.

http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1/a>

checkk out the before and afters. simply amazing.(:What is a really good hair Straightener?
The best flat iron for your type of hair is a ceramic hair straightners whose temperture can go at least to 300 degrees farenheit. Any iron that will not get that hot will only make your hair look frizzy. You can find really affordable flat irons like the one I described at Sally Beauty Supply. They sell flat irons from $25-$80. I got my iron for $38.99 four years ago and it still works great. Also for your type of hair try getting it layered so that it doesn't look of feel super thick and it makes it more manageable. Don't forget to buy a shampoo and conditioner that protects against heat damage if you're going to use your iron every day. Good luck
NIB FHI flat iron 1'; technique TOURMALINE PLATE CERAMIC is good ,have a try !
I recommend going to a salon and having it straightened permanently. The constant heat from a straightener is not good for your hair.
Your going to have trouble finding a good straightner that cheap. i have thick brown curly hair too and i use a chi but its about $120
I have the exact same kind of hair. Get a bed head that has a high temperature.
too easy...
Try a zoe or hot tools. They sell them at Ulta. Personally I love my CHI, but that's out of your price range.
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment