Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is this a good hair straightener?

Here is the ebay page to the straightener... http://cgi.ebay.com/SHIRUKU-CHI-Tourmaline-Ceramic-Ionic-Flat-Hair-Iron-G_W0QQitemZ220144241300QQihZ012QQcategoryZ36408QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem





It is a Shiruku Chi Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron





Does anyone know anything about it or have any feedback on it from personal use! Anything would be great!Is this a good hair straightener?
I just purchased two for my fiance. Yeah, she was complaining about ';Are You Gonna Have a Ring For Me or Not';, so I put a lid on it by buying her a Chi Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron. Ebay, you can find it so much cheaper. Find the sellers that only sell CHI. Their inventory is all brand new, never used. I opened the box and she's lovin it. A word of advise, I only buy from sellers that have very good feedback from buyers.





It bought me some time until she gets a little needy again.Is this a good hair straightener?
Everyone I know who uses a Chi says it's fabulous.
i own a chi hair straightener and it works really well!! i'm not sure about the one that you are looking at but the one that i own is black and it says chi in yellow or orange letters on the front of it. the only bad thing is that the one that i have costs like $100 and i'm not sure if you are looking to spend that much money.
Chi straightners are the best you can get, a little pricey, but worth it.
ya i know this one.its amazing.try it.
I Haven't had any recent use with it but in my experience it is really good.
yea, i own one. its awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment