Sunday, January 29, 2012

What's a Good Hair Straightener for wavy thick hair?

I have wavy and thick hair. I have a remington with curve blades and I had for a 1 and a half. I'm getting a new one. I want one $20-40. I'm considering Conair 2'; Pro Ceramic Straightener or Conair 1-5/8'; Ceramic Straightener or Remington Wet 2 Straight Flat Iron .What's a Good Hair Straightener for wavy thick hair?
for that price range hot tools is the way to go.





you should invest in getting japanese permanent hair straightening or Thermal Reconditioning . it lasts longer, that is if you want it straight for more than just a day.What's a Good Hair Straightener for wavy thick hair?
whatever you do, don't get the remington wet to straight!!! it fries your hair!!!
if you have wavy thick hair you might need to spend alot more money like 200 dollars. but it works really well and 4 a long long time too. its called a chi. my friend says it works really good and she loves it.
If you want a good straightener you should invest money on a really good one. I have the same problem because I have long thick wavy hair and I use a Paul Mitchell ceramic straightener and it works for me. :)
If you have wavy, thick hair. a $40 straigtner will do NOTHING. Get the Chi. If your mom wont spend over 50 do some chores and get allowence. maybe even get one off of ebay! I have a chi and it works great! Not one hair is ever out of place. You could always do go to a salon and see it. I dont know if you have this but a place called ULTA uses Chi's on everything. It is a great buy and can last for a long, long time.
get Hot Tools--my hair dresser told me to get that one cuz my hair is very very thick and wavy too...it works soo good!!! and it was only like about $20-$25--u should get it=]

No comments:

Post a Comment