Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What would be a good hair straightener for dry thick hair!? HELP PLEASE!!!?

when i was little i had straight hair! it looked natural and great! but i don't know what happened to it! now my hair is dry! i have black/brown hair and it's very poofy sometimes, very coarse and of course dry! my friend has the GVP but i don't know if it would be good for me. does anyone know where i can get a good hair straightener for my hair??? PLEASE HELP ME I'M DESPERATE!!!What would be a good hair straightener for dry thick hair!? HELP PLEASE!!!?
Try GHD ,it will make your hair not too dry .but don't use straightener too ofen .What would be a good hair straightener for dry thick hair!? HELP PLEASE!!!?
dont use a straightner. it will make your hair dryer. but if u have to use it use something to protect it.

No comments:

Post a Comment