Sunday, January 8, 2012

What is a really good hair straightener?

I had a cheap Tiffany one, and of course it broke, then i got the VS straightener and curler, It too broke. Do you know any good ones? I already know about the GHD.What is a really good hair straightener?
Any Salon-bought Ceramic iron or CHI brand is exceptional. Wasting money on drugstore-type styling tools is not worth it. After they break and you buy a new one, you could have just bought the expensive one in the first place and had a good quality tool that will last you years.What is a really good hair straightener?
I've had my straightener for 2 years and so far its going pretty strongly. I bought it at a Sally Beauty's the label is ceramic tools, and it leaves ur hair really smooth. It costs $40 and it's really worth buying one.I would say its even better than the CHI.
I have two straighteners, I have a chi and another weird brand I got for Christmas. The CHI's plates are pretty amazing. I reccommend it. But there are unfortunately NO REALLY good straighteners that aren't fairly expensive.
Go for CHI. Yeah, it might be a little pricey, but it is soooo worth it (:
i use the CHI. but i think the VIGO works better.

No comments:

Post a Comment