Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good Hair Straightener Brands?

I want to buy a hair straightener tomorrow, and I want to spend somewhere around 50$. Are their any good brands or straighteners I can get for around 50$?Good Hair Straightener Brands?
for around 30 the remington wet to straight works really well. even if your hairs not wet it works well. I have monsterly curly hair and i can use my straightner and makes it pin straightGood Hair Straightener Brands?
Yeah, Don't listen to anyone who says that Chi's are the best and you can't get a good one for under $50( I have a Beyond the zone one, It was $30 and I prefer that over a CHI, and I have thick curly hair, and It works perfect.)..You can. I'm not too good with brands, But look for one with a High Heat setting, and is ceramic(try Sally's.)
Honestly hun, the only place you will find a hair straightener for that price is the drug store and they all have the same quality no matter what it says on the box. It could work for you but if you have thick curly hair its best to spend the $200. Its well worth it though.
you cant really get a GOOD hair straightener for that price. but try the conair infiniti i believe its $60. the best is CHI and those run from $85+ depending on where you get it
You can't buy a good straightener with 50 bucks.


CHI's are the best, but they are $120.
Try Remmington, I got one from K-Mart for 40-something and its amazing
well honestly idk but i can tell u this dont get monsoon or whaterver its called cuse i have it and it sux

No comments:

Post a Comment