Sunday, January 29, 2012

A Good Hair Straightener or Curler?

Hey everybody!

I love to straighten and curl my hair a lot for school and just hanging out with my friends. But my straightener isn't a good one. I have some kind of Straightener from Conair and whenever I straighten my hair, after an hour is gets wavy again.

If you have a good straightener that will make your hair straight ALL day without coming totally wavy again, please let me know!A Good Hair Straightener or Curler?
The Chi works really well, alothough it's really expensive. (About 100 dollars)A Good Hair Straightener or Curler?
I have the Sedu, and I love it!

It goes up to 470 degrees Fahrenheit, and works great!

My hair is pretty wavy, and it takes me 20 minutes to get my hair completely straight.

You can buy it here for about $120. I know it's a lot, but trust me, it's worth it!

http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1/a>

The Sedu was also voted Best of Folica.

:]
its called the T3.

you can get it at Sephora.com or a sephora store.



i curl mine with it.

it comes with instructions on how to curl it also with your straightener!

its absolutely incredible.



also my heat protectant doesn't let it get curly. its gotta be something.( i forgot what its called) its in an orange and pink bottle. thats shaped n a triangle
there are numerous other brands that you can try out, including the rather expensive but famed chi, but my conair has always worked for me. it may also depend on your hair, you could even get hairspray or blow dry with paddle brush(supposedly it works, maybe for some people)
I just use a hairdryer. My straighting iron isn't that good either, but my hairdryer got my hair really straight! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment