Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good hair straightener for thick wavy hair?

my frend has thick wavy hair and she straightens it every night or morning but she wants one that makes her hair look better and will make her hair stay straight for a longer time and besides the one she has is a one she's had for a while


*DieHardJonasBrothersFan*Good hair straightener for thick wavy hair?
the chi. it's amazing and works on any hair type. it's pretty expensive though, around $200 but it works great!Good hair straightener for thick wavy hair?
dr. miracle's xtra strength relaxer is beautiful or if u have a sensitive scalp use the regular strength. emotions is a strong perm too but i would go with dr. miracle's
hayy!


my hair is like that.


i just have a revlon.


it works good.


it was like.


27 bucks.


=]
uhm.. i don't know exactly a type of brand.


but i think a chi would be better.


When she straightens her hair, do it in layers. really thin layers. it'll be really straight if it's done in layers.


and don't do it TOO hot. if the chi is too hot. it'll burn her hair.


and it doesn't smell good nor does it look good.


trust me.. lol
i have the same hair!! i've used a CHI and it's been great.. another is GHD or GLOBAL. great!!
I have REALLY thick hair, I have the CHI and I love it. I don't have any damage, and it works soooo well. One of the best hair investments you'll ever make. I've never meet someone who didn't love it. Chi has an amazing line of products from heat protection ( i have) to shine boosters (etc.).
GHD, Theyre meant to be the strongest and best on the market.
I also have thick, very curly hair and I've had lots of straighteners before but the one that has always worked the best is my Chi. You can buy them at beauty stores like Ulta. It keeps hair straight and silky all day, but be careful with it, it gets extremely hot.


Hope this helps!
well it depends on what price range your looking for.


for a so-so straightener that will sufficiently do the job and is a relatively low price remmington, tresemme, vidal sasson that type of stuff


for a great straightener that will do an awesome job but quite bit more money you should look for something like GHD,G4 or something like that.
try having her go to a hair salon and ger a striagthening perm. it's a chemical treatment they do on the hair that will permently striaghten the hair she would just have to go in every few months to retouch her roots, but she needs to remember not the wash or get her hair wet for the first 2 days imdeiatly after she gets it striaghten or it wont be as good
I really like chi's. their thin and maneuverable, but I have thick wavy hair also so i bought this big black one by conair.








for the most part it keeps my hair pretty straight, the only thing that curls is my bangs, but my straightener has a built in comb on the end so as you straighten it combs out your hair so you don't have to go over it as many times reducing heat damage.





http://www.samstores.com/_images/products/Conair%20cs19.jpg





it's a beast! lol
I TECH .COM ABSOLUTLEY AMAZING MY SALON USES IT
CHI!!
I have really thick hair also an im puerto rican and black so i know how it is to have that thick wavy hair i have a blog about it and some tips on things to look for in a blow dryer. hope this helps...





http://hairdryers-atlboricua2.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment