Sunday, January 29, 2012

What is a good hair straightener. and why?

Im interested in buying one, and also, how much did you buy it for, (preferably in pounds please)What is a good hair straightener. and why?
if you go to a really nice hair salon they sometimes have them for sale...i got mine for $60 and it works very very well and it doesn't break or damage my hair.What is a good hair straightener. and why?
Ghd because if they break you can send them back and get a brand new pair! just keep the box they come in.
DEFINATELY get a chi. I have extremely curly hair, and even though these are pricy, they are the best and you can do almost anything with them. (curl, wave, crimp, and obviously straighten) I bought mine on ebay for 80$ new. and they're usually 200$ in stores.
I'd recommend the Revlon Straightener. In America, it costs $20.00 (12.18 British pounds). My friend has it and she has super curly hair.
I got the infiniti by conair for $50 or 30.465513 pounds :) It's really good with making your hair shiny and soft. It doesn't fry it and it has infrared energy that protects your hair's natural luster. It only takes a few seconds to heat up also :)
GHDs because they get really hot so they work better 拢120 ish the coloured ones are more expensive

She theyre exactly like ghds but less expensive 拢65

(:
I have EMI and it works just as good as CHI. I bought my EMI for about $30.00 (sorry i don't know pounds) and CHI is usually about $120.00. SO, EMI is just as good as CHI and is much less expensive. It makes my hair really smooth and it stays straight throughout the day
you shouldn't use a straightener, unless for fancy/special occasions, because it can really damage your hair and increase split ends.
CHI, it works really well.



answer mine? http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?/a>
i LOVE my chi. it was really expensiv but it works really good. i always have guys coming up and rubbing mi hair!!
GHD because they keep your hair straight for a while and they are branded the best straightners around. However they are quite expensive, I think there around 拢100. You can get them in different colours though like purple, pink, red etc...

No comments:

Post a Comment