Sunday, January 29, 2012

Where can i find a good hair straightener that isn't that expensive?

I don't want a totally cheapo crappy one. I want a good one but my mom won't get me one that's reeeeealllllyyyy expensive. Where can i find a good hair straightener that isn't that expensive?
ebay that sh.t





no seriously, i got my BRAND NEW conair straightener that goes for $70+ at like walmart for $25-$30 (dont remember) WITH shipping. yeah...i love ebay lol





but if you CANT find one, its REALLY worth getting a good quality. trust me i had a cheapo one before and not only did it not work well, i gave me split ends/dried out my hair. Where can i find a good hair straightener that isn't that expensive?
you should try out walmart straighteners.


you may think that they don't work good but their straighteners really do work well.


but the way your hair turns out really matters on the shampoo and conditioner and the heat range on the straingtners.


but if you want a really good straightener then use the chi.


it may be expensive but its supposed to be the best out there.
I would suggest the Chi straighter, it's the best they have out there. You might pay alot for it but it's worth it because it lasts you years.I have had mine for over six years and love every minute of it. I would also recommend using Bio Silk on your hair to protect it from the heat. Good Luck!:]
i got one from Target that was on sale for $60 and that is pretty cheap for a straightener that works! it is a BedHead one and works amazinly good! it gets up to 400oF! talk bout HOT!it really is good and i love it and you would to!
well i know its not from some fancy store but i think that target as pretty reasonible prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment