Sunday, January 29, 2012

I'm looking for a REALLY good hair straightener?

Okay, I have really coarse, thick, dry hair (i HATE it), i think straightening would help it. Please let me know what straightener works for you and if you have any other tips that would be great too! =)


I heard the CHI is really good.... idk, thoI'm looking for a REALLY good hair straightener?
Yes, I Have A Chi And It Works Amazing. [:


I Would Most Definitely Recommend It To You.





Here Are A Few Links I Found For Chi's:





http://www.chihairstraightener.us/


http://www.folica.com/Chi_Flat_I_317_1.h…


http://www.chisalonshop.com/CHI-Pink-Fla…I'm looking for a REALLY good hair straightener?
CHI is great, you can find it at www.folica.com. but if you dont want to order online then you can go to Sallys Beauty Supply . they hve a website too . Dont forget too use heat protectant. Anything thats pretty much ceramic or tourmaline is pretty good.
You can try CHI or GHD ,they are all good i have used , and you can buy online ,it will cheap .
I've never heard of CHI's, My hair is quite thick and I use the wide plate GHD's and I can finish my hair in 30 minutes. They are expensive but they last about 3 years =D xx
chi's work rellllllllllllyyyyyyyyy well they work on any hair but they are kind of expensive like 150 dollars i have 5 but thats fine i love them!!!
Yes the CHI is amazing I have one and they work wonders a little high in price but worth it.
CHI is GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment