Thursday, January 26, 2012

Finding a good hair straightener?

I have an old hair straightener, but it takes awhile to heat up and doesn't do as good of a job as others I've seen. Should I invest in a new one or just keep the old one?



Any recommendations on a good brand?Finding a good hair straightener?
http://www.sallybeauty.com/jilbere-nano-/a>

Finding a good hair straightener?
Every bodys hair is differnt and no ones hair will react to one straightener better then another. If the straightner you have now is old I suggest getting a new one. But if you have really thick and currly hair it may not make a difference. I suggest getting a Conair, because thats what I have and it was not that expinsive and it works very well.
Definately invest! I had the exact same problem as you and my old straghtener didnt work as well as it use to. So i came on here and asked the same question. Go with a CHI flat iron. I think at a store they cost like 150 or something BUT i went on ebay and got it for $75!

it is not only a straightener but you can also curl your hair with it. I just got it monday and I'd say it was worth the investment.
I have a great one that I got at JC Penny I think.... It says Pro Touch Gold on the side of it. I've had it for years and it still straightens well and heats up quick!



I also found a web page that has reviews of different straighteners: http://www.hair-straightener.net/by-bran/a>



Good luck!
Get a CHI they're kind of expensive but are worth every penny. And it will damage your hair if you miss use it.I got one for $80 off amazon(that's a good price). But make sure to use heat protectants, no matter what type of straightener you have.
get a new one!

try the Sedu or the maximus!

I have used both and i love them!

goodluck sweetie%26lt;3!


Get a Chi. There pretty pricey, but very worth it.
go buy a cortex straightner!!!!!!!



DO NOT GET A CHI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it will damage ur hair!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment