Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Would a Wigo庐 Professional 2录'; Ceramic Flat Iron be a good hair straightener to use?

I really need a new straightener, mine is too small and kinda damaging my hair. Anyone know if this one is any good or not?Would a Wigo庐 Professional 2录'; Ceramic Flat Iron be a good hair straightener to use?
I DONT KNOW I HAVE A CHI.Would a Wigo庐 Professional 2录'; Ceramic Flat Iron be a good hair straightener to use?
I have Wigo 2 1/4 Flat Iron and I must say I LOVE IT!!! I set my dial to the appropriate number and it works great. Of course CHI Irons are one of the best but also one of the most expensive but maybe you can contact a salon and ask this which they prefer based on your type of hair or the look your going for. Good Luck
it's alright. But your best bet is to invest in a Chi. I consider it the best flat iron on the market. It runs about $140 but it's worth every penny. You get what you pay for.
Wigos break fairly easily, not very reliable, and they fry your hair. All flat irons will fry your hair to a certain extent, but some will do it more than others. If you don't get the flat iron I recommend, at least make sure that it is ceramic, they don't damage your hair as much. When you flat iron your hair, you will also want to use a protective spray/product. I don't know any offhand, but I'm sure you can find a good quality one. The flat iron I have is a 1 3/4 inch (I think), it's a Sedu. I got it off of www.folica.com it's a great site to get flat irons, it's reliable, and much cheaper than if you were to buy it from a salon. CHI's are also phenomenal, not the most reliable, but they work wonders.





Either a CHI, or a Sedu.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment