Thursday, January 26, 2012

How much does it cost for a good hair straightener

I'm a male and I'm thinking about getting a hair straightener and i was told that you need to get a good qualty one How much does it cost for a good hair straightener
Around 50 dollars





advice: do NOT get conair....it SUCKS. i'm telling you, DONT, if you do, your hair will be...bad..okay? DON'T do it!!! ;]How much does it cost for a good hair straightener
$50 dollars or more.


from my experience the cheap ones r bad.


so 3 years ago i bought a 50 dollar one and i still have and it still works even better. if u need the name of the straightener send me an email.
Definately upwards of $100 GHD is the best on the market I paid $350 for mine it curls as well


make sure you get a ceramic one NOT an iron as irons damage your hair
You absolutely need a good one. Unless you want frizz and fried hair, you will be spending upwards of 100 dollars.





Good luck!
Ummm I wouldn't spend $200 on one like some people are saying. I got mine for $30-$40 at Walmart and it does the job pretty well.
I advice you get a GHD its a great straightener and it curls it will cost you around 300 to 350 dollers but its worth it.
A decent one would be at least $40. A really good one would easily run into the hundreds. I use a CHI, it's great and I got it form amazon.com for $120.
between $100 and $200 for a good quality one..... no con air crap! or anything like that from wal mart or target.
At least 40 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment