Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's a good hair straightener that glides through your hair and doesn't pull it?

Preferbly one $115.00 or less.What's a good hair straightener that glides through your hair and doesn't pull it?
Chi.


Biosilk.What's a good hair straightener that glides through your hair and doesn't pull it?
CHI or GHD


I don't know which texture of your hair .you should find a flat iron which fit for your hair. in my opinion, if your hair are thin , you can try GHD , and if your hair are thick ,you can try NIB FHI flat iron .the one fit youself is the best!
Your best bet would be to go to folica.com, that's how i got my Sedu. I have the chi and the sedu - chi: pulled my hair, and snaps strands of hair, sedu: glides through nicely. But I've seen alot of good reviews on the Solia. Just check out folica, they normally have good deals, like free shipping and on the good days (or holidays) have different sales. They also have very helpful reviews.





Hope I helped, a least a bit :D.
Some people don't like them, but I have a Zoe from ulta and I love it. And it was really cheap but it works well. The only thing is mine doesn't have multiple heat setting which kinda sucks. I don't know if other Zoe straightners have those heat options. A chi is really nice but they can be expensive.
definatly the chi %26lt;3333


if the chi ultra is in your price range get that one .


but the remington is a good cheaper straightner .
theres this online store called folica.com they have expensive straighteners for cheap.I would say any solia straightener would work.i love solia.plus free shipping for any order $50.00 or more
I bought a decent one for much less Around 45 Remington Make sure you get ceramic It doesn't pull like the cheapos Heats up fast and won't hurt the health of your hair
I have the solia, it's like $80 and it works SO well and doesn't pull hair.
corioliss. ive had it 4 two years and it works the best ^-~

No comments:

Post a Comment