Sunday, January 8, 2012

What are some good hair straighteners for a decent price?

I've tried cheaper straighteners and I know it is SOOOO boring when GHD owners say that they are the best..... but they are. Save up, its worth it!What are some good hair straighteners for a decent price?
It`s got to be GHD`s x xWhat are some good hair straighteners for a decent price?
dont buy any join your local freecycle and put a want on, there was someone asking for ghd's the other day on ours.





my babyliss ones are good though and cost me 拢10 off the market (penkridge if thats any help)
conair infiniti.
You can get hold of GHD's for around 拢100 (or get them cheaper on ebay) Its a lot of money but SOOO worth it. As well as straightning you can also curl and wave with them, also if they go wrong you just send them in and they will send you a brand new pair straight away. My hair stays straight once i have straightned it untill i next wash it. Hop this helps! xx
I've got t3's which are really good they cost me 83 quid from my suppliers or just try ebay for some bargains
babyliss 拢50. they work for me
bed head make good one now and you can buy them at target
Try remington...i have them :)
  • eyeshadow gloss
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment