Thursday, January 26, 2012

Would this be a good hair straightener for curly thick hair?Chi Ceramic Hair Straightener Iron by Farouk?

Is their a certain type of straightener by Chi that would be better?


or what?


would it make my hair pin straight


with out damaging my hair?


Would this be a good hair straightener for curly thick hair?Chi Ceramic Hair Straightener Iron by Farouk?
i use chiWould this be a good hair straightener for curly thick hair?Chi Ceramic Hair Straightener Iron by Farouk?
I have curly hair, and I use the Solia. I got it from Folica.com, and it's the best flat iron for the price i've ever used. It's only $88+free shipping. If you have a little more money to spare, go for the Sedu(also Folica.com). I live in humid Louisiana, and my hair stays perfectly straight unless I sweat or it gets wet. You won't be dissapointed with either. I have both!





I don't reccomend the Chi. My sister has it, and her hair is really dry and damaged. It also pulls the hair, which hurts and makes it come out.


Hope that helps=)
I use the maxius maxiglide and it works wonderful. I have had it for about 3 years now and my hair stay straight unless it get wet or I sweat.

No comments:

Post a Comment