Thursday, January 26, 2012

What is a good hair straightener to buy?

i need a cheap but good hair straightener to buy??? please help me!!!!!!!!!!





IT NEEDS TO BE A THICK ONE!!! I HAVE VEARY CURLY HAIR!!!





like 1-25 $What is a good hair straightener to buy?
i have a conair gold-ceramic one, it works really well. my hair stays straight for a while and it makes it really shiny. =] i dont remember exactly how much it was, but it definitely wasnt over $30. =]





it has settings from 0-25 for the amount of heat, so its easy to choose whichever is best for your type of hair =]What is a good hair straightener to buy?
curl master ceramics (Gold'n hot, I think)at Sally Beauty Supply Adjustable heat and it gets real hot $39.99
definiely chi but it isnt cheap. they dont make that many cheap hair ironers
the expensive one
I know u want a cheap straightener but I dont think they are very good. I have very thick curly hair and I tried lots of straighteners but none worked, I was always left with kinks and bits of hair that just refused to be straightened. GHDs are amazing, they are 拢100 but definately definately worth it! My hair is always poker striaght now and really soft and shiny.
well..there is one at the barbie store...
the absolute best is CHI. That does the trick for the frizziest of hair: trust me- I know!!!!!! It's a little expensive, but if you go on ebay you can get it for like 30 bucks. Not bad for a 100-200$ piece of equipment.
its better to wait a little while and save your money so you can get a really good one, like the CHI. its worth every penny and won't burn your hair. the others just don't do the job
chi!! my hair is really curly this is the best that has worked for me by far..

No comments:

Post a Comment