Sunday, January 29, 2012

Plz help!!! I need to know a really good hair straightener to buy!?

I straighten my hair every day and i need a really good straightnerPlz help!!! I need to know a really good hair straightener to buy!?
1. Sedu Ionic Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron. It's the very best and it's higher quality than Chi or even GHD.



Just check out the reviews:



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_d1/a>



There are some great before/after pics (that's what sold me on mine)!



2. A second runner up is the Solia Tourmaline Ceramic Ion Flat Iron. It's a little cheaper than the Sedu but still great quality!



http://www.folica.com/Solia_Tourmalin_d1/a>



Happy Straightening!

~ Amber:)Plz help!!! I need to know a really good hair straightener to buy!?
Try HSN home shopping.They have one. Maxius mini-glider is the name.It's about $30 on hsn....plus shipping
i really love my Paul Mitchell straightener. It was recommended by by hair stylist. It's so much better than my old CHI one that broke. It think it costs $199.99. Or very close to that.
try Hot Tools brand they are professional curlers and straighteners and can be bought at your salon for 30$
Go to the website Sephora they have really good straighteners.Good Luck.
Get a CHI They are the best hair straightners and you will get a lifetime warinty so you can get a new one if it breaks but I doubt it.
Buy a j'lbere ceramic from sally's beauty supply they are the best, hands down and a good price

No comments:

Post a Comment