Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What's a good hair straightener? ?

I have VERY thick hair so I need a good one.


I dont want it to damage my hair.


Im willing to pay up to $150, nothing more.


I take care of my things and Im hoping to keep it for a while.


Pics if u can. Thx :DWhat's a good hair straightener? ?
I have a chi straightener, and I SWEAR it's probably one of the best Straighteners there is I have tried so many different kinds. They cost about 100 dollars, you can find them at a Cole's Salon (i think) or at a trade secret I know they have them there before, and If i am not mistaken they have a life time warranty too... They also can curl your hair because the plates move and can even spiral curl your hair as well VERY COOL!!! below is a site where you can get them for actually cheaper...





http://www.digital-styler.com/flat-irons-c-22.html


GOOD LUCK!!!What's a good hair straightener? ?
GVP hair straighteners work very well. I have thick curly hair, and I use my GVP straightener. Your hair becomes straight after only one stroke! It's an amazing product. It also makes your hair very soft and shiny and doesn't really seem to damage it.


Don't buy a chi because there are no temperature dial and they break really easily.
Okay, I have a Sedu, and I also have very thick hair. I bought it from folica.com and it was $115. Sedus work great! Also, for the same price, you could try a GHD, Solia, or a Chi. I'll post a picture of the Sedu for you.
http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/ the first one works very good, i have to straighten my grandmas hair all the time and it works very well and it doesnt make your hair start to smoke. 99$ cant blow off!
A good straightener would be a Chi straightener i have really thick hair to and it works like magic on my hair.
ummm i'm not sure how much it is but a chi is amazing. Some places i've seen them sold for around 150$. They are amazing and leave your hair feeling and looking amazing!
get a CHI. it's a really good straightener, i got mine for about $100. it straightens your hair with ions instead of frying it.
the chi hair straightener its kinda cheap and it works wonders


good luck :)
GHD, they are really good. But it depends where your from the price will variy alot
any type of chi
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment