Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does anyone know where I can buy a good hair straightener and a separate hair curler that isn't very expensive?

Well, I have both a hair straightener and a hair curler, and i got them both at Target. I bought my hair straightener for like 14 bucks because it was on sale and it works really well. My hair curler was a little more expensive but better quality. It was like 20 bucks but it was worth it. Target is probably your best bet for quality products for less!Does anyone know where I can buy a good hair straightener and a separate hair curler that isn't very expensive?
buy the curlers that you sleep in, they work VERY well.


you can purchase them at target for about $ 8-9


and my hair is DEAD FLAT. and those curlers give it good volume!Does anyone know where I can buy a good hair straightener and a separate hair curler that isn't very expensive?
target, wal mart, wal greens
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment