Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Where can i get a very good hair straightener?

hey i'm african -american i have relaxed hair and i want to get my hair straight without relaxing it i really want a straightener thats like the ones at the sallon cause they work really please help me %26lt;3Where can i get a very good hair straightener?
go to folica.com


type in Sedu flat iron


enjoy :)


I am currently transitioning, I haven't had a texturizer in 1 year and 7 months so this is the flat iron I use.


Since you have a relaxer consider getting a roller set.Where can i get a very good hair straightener?
i dunno where you live or if they have them everywhere... but try going to a store called ';sally's beauty supply'; (they have a website too) they carry all of the stuff the salons use =] be prepared though, a good straightener will cost you... mine was about $70
I say a CHI as well. I say def. buy it at a store/salon so that you have a reciept because otherwise their 1 year warranty will void! Some Trade Secret's do lifetime warranty on the CHI's too. :]
Revlon has a cheap wet/dry that you can get at any store and IT WORKS FANTASTIC! It's fast and doesn't fry my hair. It straightens very easily and finishes with a nice shine.
Sally's Beauty Salon has great products talk with a employee there and they will hook you up!
Try bumble and bumble I use Hai (hair straightener) works great!!!
Most deff. a chi!
Get the ';CHI'; it's one of the best hair straighteners out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment