Thursday, January 26, 2012

Looking for a good hair straightener?

I am looking for a hair straightener that does not make hair frizzy or flat. I lot of times I will straighten my hair and it looks greasy and lifeless afterward. Also, I am interested in a straightener that damages hair less.





As long as it's not like $300!Looking for a good hair straightener?
Chis. I saw them @ Costco for under 100 dollars.Looking for a good hair straightener?
Can't go wrong with the Chi original hair straightener (:
My hair is really thick and doesn't straighten easily, but i bought the GHD iv salon styler and its really good, after you straighten it, it makes your hair look and feel silky and smooth.. I would really recommend getting them... In the UK they are between 拢100-116 but i don't no how much they will be in the US...


:D
chi's are good, but they break ALOT. and don't have a very good warenty.


Metropolis Technology Hair straighteners are the best, they have a 10 year warenty and if they stop working (like chi's do alot) you take it to the store and they replace it within 5 minutes. It some how changes the heat into moisture, which won't damage your hair, and leaves your hair feeling amazing, and it stays straight too, even in humidity and stuff.





Hope that helps.





ohyeah, they are around 160$
CHI! i'm not sure if thats how you spell it but they are seriously amazing
id say bed head..its only $$ 70.00
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment