Thursday, January 26, 2012

Whats a good hair straightener?

I have a good ceramic one but its old and I wore it out almost. I've gotten five new ones that were failures, they don't get hot enough, etc. Is there a decently priced one you suggest?Whats a good hair straightener?
A really good one is one that you can adjust the tempurature on so that it will be the most effective for your hair texture and type (so you won't damage your hair from direct heat from daily use) and what you are using it for. :)



I have tried and used expensive ones by CHI and HAI and others like GHD as well. I used them all everyday, the CHI one broke within 6 months, the HAI one broke in 1 year and the GHD broke in, well... under a year and a half.



I think the best one I've found for daily touch ups or full blown straightening of all of my hair is actually this:

CONAIR

Satin Finish 3/4'; Ultra-Slim Ceramic Straightener

model: CS4FCS



It is slim, great for traveling (I travel a lot), and has a variable temperature control on it. I've used it everyday for 3 years now and it still gets as hot as the first day I've had it. No problems and no hotspots on it, just really nice and even high heat at the temperature setting I set it to. It hasn't failed me yet. I was really surprised that a little $25 hair straightener would last so long and be so good since I had used only the really high priced ones before. A lot of my friends even ask me to borrow it and when I travel with one of them we all use it!!! We all have different hair (one of my friends is african american and the heat gets high enough to be effective on her hair!) so it's nice that it has the variable temperature control. I honestly put it higher when I want my hair super straight and I set it lower when I'm just flipping my hair. :)



If you can shell out the money though, SOLIA and BABYLISS are great brands to buy any hot products from too (including flat irons!). I have Babyliss hot rollers and they're awesome. Both Solia and Babyliss have some great variable heat flat irons. :)Whats a good hair straightener?
Although this hair straightener is expensive, it does the job. The make of the straighteners is GHD (good hair day). I have a GHD hair straightener and I have never looked back. It is fantastic. It transforms my curly, frizzy hair into sleek, straight hair. Before I bought the GHD, I had tried numerous amounts of different hair straighteners and none of them worked for me. I will give you the website so you can take a look. Honestly, you wont be disappointed! Good Luck! (:



http://www.ghdhair.com/
Braun Satin hair is the best ceramic Straightener from braun here it is picture

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:Piig/a>



it is also inexpensive
i have a good ceremic straightener. its the carmens one. get it. it is so cool. it is not so expensive either. it heats up so quickly. in seconds. trust me. it also helps eliminate frizziness from your hair.
hey try these. they work a treat http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Product/ca/a>

best place is at argos
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment