Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Good hair straightener?

I want a pretty good hair straightener, but my hair is already pretty straight, but with a few waves, so I don't need anything super good. But all the strighteners I've seen that are even semi-good are pretty expensive. Any suggestions for inexpensive straighteners that work?Good hair straightener?
conair works well %26amp; is usually under 50 dollars.Good hair straightener?
Coriloiss straighteners are awesome. They are about 30 bucks on ebay, 100 in the mall. They usually have stations set up in malls, so go to one that's near year and they can let you test it out.
CONAIR! Only like $20.00 and it is awesome!
The Chi straigther is expensive but worth it. Many people that I know have used and it works really well. Its worth the money..its one of the best straightners ever.
well my own straightener works at my store u could by them its only about 40$ for tha small ones and tha big ones r 50$!
Don't buy a hair straightner for under $100, it'll kill your hair. They expensives one are good for a reason...
bed head r really good straightners beleive me my hair waz straight even when i took a shower
chi and hairart are really good! you might want to get spray on hair protector if you straighten your hair a lot
ion cermamic straightner you can buy it from Sally's beauty supplies
I love ';wet to straight';. It works great and is under $40!





Hope this helps! Good luck! :)
go to the local beauty supply store %26amp; any straightener in there that has a comb will work best. the comb is the key, at least in my experience with my hair which is similar to yours.
Almost every store on the planet sells hair straigteners, but places like CVS, Target, and Walmart have it cheap. Around $15 or $20 which would probably be best for you and your hair type. Also you don't want a straightener that will get super hot because you don't want to fry your hair. It's better if you have to go over your strands a few times to get it straight, rather than go over it once and completely screw up your hair.





Use a LOT of Conditioner everytime you take a shower, run your fingers through it and let it sit for a few minutes. This is the best way to keep your hair healthy, managable, and friendly when you are going to use a lot of heat on your head. Vive Pro has a good once a week conditioning therapy you could use once a week. I bought mine at Kmart for about $4 or $5. Also some dollar stores sell brand name shampoo. I got my first Vive Pro's from the dollar store by my house.





I hope this helped a little. :-)
the key is making sure it is a ceramic straightner this is best for your hair, as with any styling that will case heat damage you should use a heat protection product....I highly recommed redken heat glide, I use that with a straightner I have had for 7 years, ceramic by conair no less, I paid 40-50 dollars for it and it works great 7 years later.....
i heard alot of good things about the wet to straight straightner by Revlon...i would like to try it myself.


I currently use the Chi right now and I love it..but it is kind of expensive for what you would want it for
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment