Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Buying a good hair straightener... Help! Please!?

I'm looking for a good hair straightener. I have a Remington Slim Wet2Straight at the moment, but it takes so long to straighten my hair and it gives my hair split ends. I don't want to pay to much for a new one. Help, anyone?Buying a good hair straightener... Help! Please!?
use the Chi it works WONDERS :) some people selling other hair straighteners will try to tell you otherwise but dont listen, they are just scared of the competition.Buying a good hair straightener... Help! Please!?
The best ones are usually expensive, and i noticed from france.


I would just go to SAlly's Beauty Supply, or Ulta,


and ask someone working, maybe even your hair dresser,


on advice of a new flat iron. %26amp; most all flat irons give split


ends, so use an after conditioner.
Oh gosh. NEVER USE A WET TO DRY STRAIGHTENER. Most of them tend to damage your hair. It's safe to say that you should just blow dry it as straight as you can first then look for a ceramic straightener that will touch things up. Go to Wal-Mart. That's where I got mine and it costed 12(?) bucks? And I have thick wavy hair too. I don't really use mine much because my waves are very controlled and need much work.
Chi is good but very expensive. It usually falls around the $100's.. And the straightener that I have is the Bed Head Rockstar and its really amazing.. And it's only $60.. So I suggest you get the Bed Head one. You could order it online or find it at Target and other places. Good luck. =]
i have very curly hair and i hate using hair straighteners that damage my hair. i use straighteners that are ceramic. if you go to any store like wal-mart or target im sure they have semi-cheap ones that are really good. just make sure it has the word ceramic in it
The Chii. Yes, though expensive, it will straighten your hair like a dream, straightens it quickly, makes it soft and shiny, and it's a good investment in looking awesome.
Even though Chi straighteners can be expensive they are worth it. Just go to a Ulta near year an get one they have some with cute designs or just plain black.





Good luck finding one :)
Straighteners that are expensive are usually really good straighteners. the CHI is a great straightener
Chi forget all the long ones get a chi or a cheepy chi 20$ I've seen way cheep

No comments:

Post a Comment