Sunday, January 29, 2012

I need a good hair straightener available in the uk?

can you recommend any?I need a good hair straightener available in the uk?
GHDs are my fav! They are expensive but well worth the money.I need a good hair straightener available in the uk?
Personally, I don't think GHD's work very well. My friend has them, and they don't work well on my hair OR her hair. Plus there's the chance they might randomly burst into flames ;) But they work differently on diff. peoples hair. I have Remington S1001 Ceramic Slim Straighteners and there about 拢19 in argos and amazon!
ghd's the besst ones .. http://www.ghdhair.com/


there quite expensive thouu


mine were 拢120


but now there is pinkds ones for 拢135


im getting them for xmas there reallt nice :) xx
Go on eBay. All the big makes (expensive) like GHD are there plus many others. You can usually pick up a big brand at a considerable discount!
I would suggest GHD however they are pretty pricey so an alernative would definitely be remington in my opinion, try the new shine therapy it actually works.
I would say GHD hair straighteners are probably the best known/most popular. You can get them from many salons and big retail stores and also on ebay
her styler flat iron also called corioliss....omgee it's the best and im african american with natural thick hair so it works wonders on my hair..trust me
ghd
Any remington ones are great! I dont think GHD's arent worth it cos they are very very expensive!! The Ceramic hair essential one is great....thats the one i use:D
GHD's if you got alot of money, if you're on a budget, Remmington or Babyliss are good :)
GHD's


CHI


Remington


Babyliss





Hope this helps :)
Global Beauty or something like that
GHDs
chi
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment