Tuesday, January 31, 2012

What is a good hair straightener(iron) product?

i have like insanely thick curly hair and the one i have broke and would like to get one that is really good for thick curly *** hairWhat is a good hair straightener(iron) product?
Weird, i was going to suggest that one too.(: It's pretty good, it keeps my hair how i want it and gets it really straight and soft. I can go running in the summer and it won't frizz at all.What is a good hair straightener(iron) product?
Chi's are my favorite straighteners - but they are super pricey - about $100.





My stylist told me when I was looking for one to make sure I bought one with ceramic plates. The ceramic conducts heat better and won't be as damaging on your hair.
My straightening iron is called Porcelain and you can get them at Sally's Beauty Supply for only 19 dollars. It also gets rid of frizz. I also recommend using an Ion heat protection spray because it also gets rid of frizz.
i bought a generic chi for 80 bucks. just like the real thing. my hair is so curly and poofy and now it's shiny and straight. plus its not burnt bc chis burn.
the wide GHD are sooo amazing, my sister has hair lyk yours and when she uses them its lyk WOW


yu can but treatments to permanently straighten it ther reli good aswell an then yu done have to straighten as much


:D


xxx
GHD's are the best. They get hot in I swear like 4 seconds max. Its great and you don't have to go over it 500 times.

No comments:

Post a Comment