Sunday, January 29, 2012

Anyone know a good hair straightener?

My friend recently broke my straightener, and I needed help finding another good one. It needs to be ceramic and I have really poofy/curly hair.... any ideas?Anyone know a good hair straightener?
well my hairs just wavy but my straightener works really good. its called jilbere. i think. ha idk. go to sallys. they have a lot their for good prices.Anyone know a good hair straightener?
the best straightener in the market is the Sedu! trust me i've used a lot of straighteners and nothing compares to my Sedu. it's lightweight,has temp. control,is used by celebs,made the best straigthener on folica.com, straightens all kinds of hair in half the time of regular straighteners,has ceramic/tourmaline plates to protect hair and give it shine,can curl,flip,and straighten,makes hair smooth shiny silky and straight which lasts until you wash it! i highly recommend this straightener:)



before after pics-http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Ionic_Cera_r1/a>
my girls are bi racial and have very kinky curly hair which is hard to manage. We bought a CHI straightener which was about $100 and that was 4 years ago and they use it daily. It has never broke and it still works as if we just bought it. It works sooooooo good. We were always buying the cheap ones for $30 or $40 and they would always break or damage their hair. Spend the extra $$$$ and get a CHI
get the CHI...it's $150 but it's worth it. i have really curly, thick, hair and this flattened out my hair so much. i tried every other straightener and this one was the only one that worked on my hair!



hope i helped(:
ok i know everyone is gna say chi. but i have a straightener and its purple from conair. its rly good and only cost $30 at like walmart :D
GHD's are good as they use them in top salons but use heat protection spray as they might damage your hair from the heat.
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment