Thursday, January 26, 2012

Does anybody know where i could get a good hair straightener?

i really want a ceramic hair straightener, but i am not about to pay 100-200 bucks for one any ideas of where i could get one?Does anybody know where i could get a good hair straightener?
at the beauty center.Does anybody know where i could get a good hair straightener?
remington is a really good brand, but be careful, the wet-to-dry can really damage your hair if you use it too much
you can get one anywhere. target, walmart, longs, walgreens-just about everywhere. i think conair is the best straightener. it works really well! i use to use Wet2straight but i stopped because my hair stylist suggested me not to use it anymore because she told me that it damages hair.
You can't get one that is inexpensive that is good!! None of the cheaper one's compare to a CHI. They were created for use in a salon so they are meant to be going all day and be used all of the time, so they last forever... The plates are full ceramic, so they get hot and stay hot fast. Ceramic also helps to prevent damage to your hair. You only have to go through your hair once, instead of going through it 80 times. If you spend the extra money, it really is worth it. Be sure to use a protectant too, to help prevent damage... I love Chi Silk Infusion. (They sell flat irons from cheap to expensive at ULTA)
At the salon I use a CHI flat iron. It is expensive, but it gets hot and does not pull the hair. I really like it b/c I can control how hot it gets by the amount of pressure I use. I know that my salon does not sell them to consumers but some jcpenney salons do. You could go to Sally Beauty Supply and look at their selection. I like the CHI b/c it is all ceramic. It is worth the money if you use it a lot.
get the remington Wet2straight its the BEST straightener everrrr!
search it somewhere on the internet or just go shopping for 1 and if it looks like it a good 1 just bye. But just look fora cheap 1 no reason to go over $40. The 1 i have is good and it was $15 dollars.





from your gurl





Wild N' Wonderful
The ones that are 100-200 bucks ARE the good ones. If you buy anything cheaper, they are usually only ceramic plated, and don't last very long. If you're looking for a good investment, then I suggest you pay a little extra for the quality.
Target is having a sale on their conair hair appliances this week. Check them out. I saw their ionic hair straightener for less than $20 dollars in this week's advert. I don't know if they have a ceramic one though.
wow i cant believe they cost so much. claires probably would be cheaper
Just use a perm solution but instead of using curling rods, brush it out during the processing time. it works great. I have to redo mine every 4 months or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment