Thursday, January 26, 2012

Need a good hair straightener?

I have a lot of hair. I want a straightener that will not take a lot of time to straighten my hair.

Please name the brand and say how much it cost and where to buy it.Need a good hair straightener?
The Ultra Chi is Amazing! It takes about 10min for me to do and I have thick layers of curls.They sell it at Ulta Beauty. It is about $120. Only buy a Ceramic straightener.

*****Always use a hair protectant before you use any straightener. I recommend Matrix Vavoom Gold Heat. It works really good.*****Need a good hair straightener?
I have the same problem. I have long, thick hair. It takes forever to straighten my hair! Even still when i was done, it wouldn't feel like its natural silkiness %26amp; my hair would still be kind of frizzy. So I saw the Instyler on a commercial, and looked it up online. Everyone seems to love it, so i tried the trial. It makes your hair soft, shiny, and straight. You could also flip with it, curl your hair, ect. I just love it! My hair is straightner, and shinner in half the time! I ended up buying it after my trial. I just love it!



Look in source, to buy online.(:
i have just the answer! i know this awesome straightener/curler which works perfectly! it doesnt take that much time at all. see google this ';the instyler';. it will give you the price and everyhting. ive seen it ontv a million times and its so easy to use. hope you like it! p.s i have long hair and i love it!
i have a con-air and it was $50. it conditions your hair panels are like glass. i had my sisters try it out and they fell in love with it. it's cute too. it's magenta, chrome and a little black...i got it at target and if you decide to get it make sure to keep the receipt. con-air gives a 5 yr warranty.
The CHI straighteners are amazing. Here is a link to different kinds and sizes.



http://www.beautybasicsupply.com/CHI-Fla/a>



XoXo
Chi is a good flat iron but sorta pricey.... i have one it straitens reay well and stays straitened just go to google and type in Chi straitner and you will get lots of links....you can bye them at target soooo ya hope i helped
http://www.myhairstylingtools.com/karmin/a>



This is what I use. I have very thick, wavy hair and it takes me 10 minutes to have straight hair.
Chi



61.80



http://www.shoppingchi.com/list.asp?ProdId=0008
sedu is best. read its reviews.



http://www.folica.com/Sedu_Pro_Ionic__d1/a>



a bit expensive, but worth it.
satinique buy it nowwwwwww is the best products for the body and the hair. go to this website and shek it out www.rmarrero3.qbeautyzone.com visit my you tube page call rmraciel . tanks
the chi straightener google it hope that helped also buying some heat products for your hair so it doesn't damage is always good
Anything made by Hair Tools.

They have a huge range and often have special offers with their prices.

No comments:

Post a Comment