Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A good hair straightener?

I have thick hair that is curly/wavy, and I want a straightener that can straighten it all the way in less than 45 minutes. I also want something that can heat up quickly and has a good heat recovery system, so I don't have to wait forever after straightening a part of my hair. Does anyone have any good suggestions? How much would a straightener like that cost?A good hair straightener?
GHD's are the only ones worth investing in. take it from someone who knows, no other straighteners have turned my pubic looking hair into smooth,sleek and glossy, of that,let me assure you!! their plates come in three sizes , for you it would be large , they retail from around 拢100 -拢130,worth their weight in gold, and im sure you'll pick them up on e-bay for a hell of a lot cheaper. paid 拢90 for my medium sized ones. dont be swayed either, all the other ones are mostly designed to look like GHD's but they dont come close. you have my word. good luck and happy hair days!!!A good hair straightener?
I have tried many different brands and my favorite is the Chi iron by Farouk. It has ceramic plates, heats up quickly and maintains it's heat. It also makes your hair feel really soft and adds some shine. At at salon they usually run 125.00, but you can get them on ebay for half that price. Even so, they are definitely worth the money.
Jilbare - its this french model and you can get it at any sally beauty supply store. I have the biggest thickest waviest hair and it makes it look soooo shiny and straight . It doesnt take three hours either.
well it would be like 70 dollars or something like that but i cant remember what the name is..
Use an ionic flat iron. It will not curl back easly.

Solia makes a Tourmaline Ceramic Ionic Flat Iron.

According to the Solia flat iron website, ';tourmaline,

a precious stone, is used to generate up to 6 times more

negative ions than traditional ceramic irons';.



* Solia Hairstyling - how to style %26amp; straighten hair

http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007//a>
Hi,

You want to get a Uni...$145.00 + or a Chi.....$200.00 + in Cali

they both heat up like in 4 sec. to about 400 to 425 in temp...I have owned both just your preference.





~Happy hair straighting~.
i don't have any suggestions, but it takes me an hour and a half to straighten my hair so don't feel bad! i gave up though! i got a perm, and i love it! it takes me only 5 minutes to do my hair in the morning!
Nikki clarke straightners,my friend has got themand when she straightened my hair recently it looked really good.
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment