Thursday, January 26, 2012

I need a good hair straightener?

My hair is very thick and full. It also it wavy and curly, its about below shoulder length. The price range is up to 100 dollars. It would mean a lot if someone could recommend a hair straightener that is both affordable and it does the job.


Thank you so much for helping;DI need a good hair straightener?
Lol! I had that same pro.until I tried this straightener called T-style ceramic straightener!It's by Remington and it works great!And it's easy on your hair to!you ca get it at target for around 35-40 bucks!But before you use any straightener make sure you use a straighting protecting spray cause any straightener is going to do some damage no matter what it says!Hope I could help!I need a good hair straightener?
If I were you I would get the sedu because the chi is more effective for people who have thinner hair. The sedu can range from the prices from about 80-140 dollars so if your looking for a cheaper straightener you can also try bed head 2 straightener or conair both work great and you can find them at target for about 30-50 dollars.
I have a WETLINE PRO straightener, I have thick %26amp; curly hair and it works realy good on my hair. Mine was $129 but I think they have one that is $99. It's the best straightener i ever bought! (I have it for about 9 months). The hair stays straight with it for 3-4 days even when it's humid (and I live in Florida...)
The Best hair straightener is the KIYOSEKI hairstyler all the way I'm serious this the best hair straightener I've ever had and i DO NOT lie either hair straightener or hair curler anykind of haairstyler you would like kiyoseki rocks!!!!
CHI hair straighteners are really good.


check out the site below some are on sale.


They are totally worth it,


hope this helps.
I got a Conair one from Sally's Beauty Supply, that's where the salons buy from, so it's cheaper. I got mine from there for fourty dollars.
i use helen of troy they work well

No comments:

Post a Comment