Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Is GHD the only good hair straightener?

I want to trade my Nikkei Red in, 1 week old, and buy a GHD, but I'm not sure if it's worth it. Does it make a huge difference? I'm not even sure if I'm using mine right =D I got curly hair, similar to my avatar. Thanks =DIs GHD the only good hair straightener?
NO; Actually tHE REMINGTON Hair Straightener is Even a BETTER Product ! !





also try http://www.hairproducts.comIs GHD the only good hair straightener?
it's a good one, but the Sedu and Solia are also very good, at a cheaper price
Theyre amazing and i havent used anything better- get the thicker plated ones if you have really curly hair :)
the GHD isnt that great,





the best straitner on the market is EASILY the CHI,





its amazing.





its what most professionals use.





they have them now at costco for cheap, but only for a limited time.
the sedu is a great one! with curly hair it would prob. take 15-20 min or less to straighten your hair. i have wavyish hair and it takes 5 min. and it stays straight =)
  • new eyeshadow
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment