Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Can someone tell me the name of a good hair straightener?

I have long brown hair, and it's REALLY wavy so I straighten it sometimes. I need one that won't practically FRY my hair. (I shouldn't take a long time to straighten a certain part of my hair.) The one my friend gave me sux, so if you could just give me the brand name that would be awesome!!! Thanks!Can someone tell me the name of a good hair straightener?
As a stylist, I have used a lot of flat irons/hair straighteners, including Sedu, Hai, Infrashine, Chi, Paul Mitchell, Solia, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss Ghd, T3, Kenta etc. You should get a Professional hair straightener, they style much better and faster, and most importantly, they protect your hair.



In terms of performance:



The best ones are: Sedu, Kenta, Solia, Infrashine, Ghd. These are top of the line professional brands



Above average: Chi, Hai, Paul Mitchell,



Average: T3, Big Sexy, Andis, Babyliss



Below Average: Conair, Vidal Sassoon, Revlon, Bed Head etc. These are cheap consumer brands that you will find in drugstore. If you care about your hair, do NOT buy them.



Helpful Flat Iron Instruction Video:



How to Curl Hair With Straightener



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GfoihBOzP/a>



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k57daS_c_/a>



http://www.folica.com/info/curl-hair-fla/a>



http://www.videojug.com/film/how-to-curl/a>



How to Use a Flat Iron



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ov7NWAWPb/a>



How to Add Volume to Your Hair:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCyLM_kuu/a>



How to Create Sexy Waves with a Flat Iron



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K7_Olhlb2/a>



How to Flip your Hair:



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qrMPuIdQ0/a>



=== Tips for buying professional hair appliances ===



Do NOT buy professional hair appliances from unauthorized places like amazom.com, eBay, Target, Walmart, etc. Because if you do, manufacturers will refuse to honor the warranty. Buy from licensed places like salon, licensed professional beauty stores like Folica.com, Ulta.com, West Coast Beauty Supply Inc. etcCan someone tell me the name of a good hair straightener?
SEDU! its on folica.com i love it its a must have trust mee.
Seeing a naked me walk into the shower with you should straighten it.
ULTRA CHI! Chis are awesome!
chi or Paul Mitchell
I lllloooovvvveeee my CHI straightner! Its so amazing. It works really well on long curly hair, which is noramally a pain to straighten. CHI's are amaaazzziiinnggg. Have fun!



PS - they can be expensive, but are totaly worth it!
thermal ionic works well
I have it, i can do my whole head in like 5-10 min.



http://www.target.com/Ionic-Silver-Tourm/a>

cost 75..

find it at a target store OR online! It's great. It comes with a silver carrying case, its vary sleek, so it is easy to bring anywhere!





I LOVE IT!
CHI makes the best flat irons. They are a little expensive but it straightens and shines SOOOO well!
solia's a great brand. i have REALLY curly hair and it leaves it perfectly smooth and straight :)
CHI, ma darlin'

pricey, but worth it. make sure to use a leave-in conditioner or a heat protectant so it wont fry your hair to a crisp! lol!
CONAIR!

I HAVE IT! ITS SO GOOD IT STRAIGHTENS EVEN WHEN my HAIR IS WETT

isnt that soooooo good!!

Melissa %26lt;3
I had con-air and it sucked ! Now I have a ';jilbere nano';. I bought it at Sally's beauty supply. It was about $80 but it was worth it ! It's ceramic and works so well. I suggest you go to a Sally's beauty supply, they have high quality stuff ! = ]
Chi is the best brand out there but it is kinda pricey. It warms up in like 30 seconds and works like magic. I own one and it works great. They sell them in the US and you can get them on the internet for cheaper. If you don't want to spend too much money then Conair is a popular brand that you can find in pharmacies. You have to remeber that you shouldn't always go for the cheapest one cause they usually break fast though! Good luck!
wigo is an awesome brand
CHI is the best, but runs high on the market.
Hot Tools, the price is cheaper than CHI and it does the job just as well
I ordered mine from a site called folica.com. I ordered the Solia one with 1';1/2 width to it. My hair isn't extremely wavy/curly but my friends is and she used my straightener and it works great! On my hair it makes my hair pin-straight! I strongly suggest this one. The reviews on it even say its better then CHI's because it has more than one heat setting on it.
The movie ';There's Something About Mary'; says to use.....sperm.
I don't know the exact name but there is one out now that you can use as soon as you get out of the shower with your hair wet. My sister-in-law loves hers.
chi is really good.

but i recently got one that is even better.

it keeps my hair from getting frizzy and stays straight in humid weather which is what i needed.

its called kiyoseki.

its amazing..you can buy it online. (thats what i did)

go to kstyler.com its like $120 i think and completely worth it.
get chi! i have curly hair and its the only thing i trust on my hair, its the only flat iron we use at the salon. i LOVE it. its a touch pricey, but worth every penny. also hair always looks better straightened the second day, so straighten it at night time, then u get nice body in the mornin, just do a touch up on ur hair n ur ready 2 go.
CHI is great. I have one



this is the one i have



http://www.folica.com/CHI_Ceramic_Fla_d1/a>





and $85 isn't bad, because they work great!



hope this helped



~~~*** Please vote this best answer ***~~~***
YUKO japanese is the best girlfriend.
use a smoothing serum/balm before straightening your hair. to protect it from frying so much,
115 volts AC

No comments:

Post a Comment