Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Do you think this is a good hair straightener?

http://www.conair.com/infiniti-tourmalin/a>

It is $50.



Also, what are some other great straighteners for under $50.Do you think this is a good hair straightener?
i feel thats only good for short to medium hair. if you have long hair try to steer into a diff. direction. the one i love is called, wet 2 style bye remington. i got it at walmart and i love it! its great because you can use it on wet hair *just make sure to use a protective spray! i forgot how much mine was but i'm sure its under 50!Do you think this is a good hair straightener?
well personally i dont think so i love the flat irons the ones that clamp because its better at straightening then the comb kind but it depends on your style
Yes, that is a good straightner. I don't know any others besides that one!
Yes
IT LOOKS OKAY BUT IF I WERE YOU NEVER USE IT ON WET HAIR EVEN THOUGH IT SAYS YOU CAN THAT IT TERRIBLE ON YOUR HAIR
I am not sure if that is a good straightener usually con air stuff isn't that great. I remember getting a straightener from there and it really stunk. The best straightener out there in CHI. I have it and it's the best. http://www.amazon.com/Farouk-Turbo-Ceram/a> I have the two inch one and it works great. It straightens my hair in 20 mins! I really recommend it!

No comments:

Post a Comment