Wednesday, January 25, 2012

What's a good hair straightener for curly hair that I can get at Wal-Mart?

^ Note not beauty salon, I need it today when I go to Wally World.What's a good hair straightener for curly hair that I can get at Wal-Mart?
its a white Revlon Ceramic straightener. got it for 23 bucks.What's a good hair straightener for curly hair that I can get at Wal-Mart?
well, i got mine at a local drugstore, so im guessing wal-mart will have it..


this straightner works miracles! i have tight curly hair, and it makes my hair perfectly straight.





a Helen of Troy.


I have a gold plated one.
Well I'm not really sure about any at wal-mart...I've gotten one from there before and it didn't even straighten my hair at all! But I hope you can find something that works for you. Is your hair pretty straight already? If it is, almost any of the straighteners there will work.
Try Revlon - Regular strength - no lye relaxer or


African pride - Regular strength - no lye relaxer





Be sure to condition well afterwards

No comments:

Post a Comment