Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Whats a good hair straightener to buy?

My old hair straightener is from conair, it's the black one with the tannish irons in there. I think it was about 30 bucks. But i need a new one that actually leaves your hair nice and straight. My old one makes my hair straight but after a half hour to an hour, it gets messed up and my hair starts to become wavy a little. If anyone can recommend a specific hair straightener thats not too expensive and is professional or something, plz! Thanks lolWhats a good hair straightener to buy?
CHI

Babyliss

Paul MitchellWhats a good hair straightener to buy?
Hey,

GHD's are very good, i have some and i highly recommend them, they keep your hair perfectly straight all through the day and although they are quite expensive they are definitely worth it. (www.ghdhair.com)



But if you wanted something abit cheaper but just as good Remington hair straighteners are brilliant my friend has a pair and they work just as well, they can be bought from many of your local electronic stores

Hope that helps you decide

x
My staightner is from Bespoke Labs--Tailored T3 technology. It is a professional straightner that my mom bought me up at a salon in the Twin Cities, MN. It cost about $150, but it works wonders on the hair, and keeps my hair straightened all day.



Here is a picture of it..

http://www.kaboodle.com/hi/img/2/0/0/93//a>
Chi straightners are the best in my oppinion. They're way over 30 dollars but in the long run they're worth it. I'd rather invest in one that works then have to pay for crappy ones over and over.



Chi's straighten your hair extremely really well and they don't burn it as bad.
'Remington proffesional' is a good one. make sure you buy one with ceramic plates though
GHD is the best in the world. Reduces the ironing time by half at least.
cortex, but its about 140$
get a small one
GHD's

u cant go wrong with them

No comments:

Post a Comment